girl who has sex w guy but didn’t really like it gets the reaction of like “oh, virginity is supposed to hurt/not be that good/you weren’t supposed to come/etc, just keep trying” you are legitimately supposed to keep trying to push yourself until you like it and get accustomed to it and it becomes an acquired taste
but like if you have gay sex for the first time and didn’t like it it’s just like “welp, that’s it, guess you tried it and it’s not for you”
(◕‿◕✿) facts about divorce for feminists and MRAs:
- in most (51%) of cases, both parents decided on their own (out of court) that the mother was to receive full custody
- in 29% of custody cases, the decision was made without any third party involvement
- in 91% of cases, the decision for the mother to have custody was made without court involvement
- of those who go to court, 70% of men who seek custody of their child receive it
- of those 70%, 1/3 of the cases cited domestic abuse as part of the reason for divorce
- women who mention having been victims of domestic abuse in court are less likely to receive custody of their children than women who didn’t
i’m tired of seeing posts on feminism by both feminists and MRAs citing “gender bias in custody cases” as a problem we need to solve. women aren’t unfairly receiving custody more often. abusive men are unfairly receiving custody.
the fact is, if my dad had actually attended his court ordered anger management type classes, i would legally have been required to spend a portion of my time with him until i turned 18, even though he beat my mother and abused me.
don’t let anyone make you think that the scale isn’t still tipped toward men in a court of law.
sally is a woman of color in a predominantly white male field
she had to work twice as hard if not more to get into a position of respect
and sherlock has the fucking audacity to belittle her based on something so fucking frivolous as her sexual activity in front of a colleague because he’s such a fuckhead that he couldn’t find anything of more substance to insult her with
and people defend him
sherlock you are an enormous fuckboy and i wish that you and everyone that dismisses your asshole-ish behavior would please eat a giant bag of shit
james brown and other black artists in the 50s set the stage for modern music. white artists did little things along the way (like the four seasons were the first to use a full orchestra in top 40 pop music, little things) but crediting the entire genres of pop, rock, etc to white artists like the Beatles erases a lot of history, when really the only thing the Beatles contributed was popularizing the lead guitar/rhythm guitar/bass/drums setup (and one could argue that this setup was common during the British Invasion and they didn’t even do that)
it’s whatever if you enjoy their music because i really enjoy some of it but stop giving them credit they don’t deserve